Wednesday 2 October 2013

AIP- Paleo Tabbouleh

As much as I've been trying to plan ahead on this AIP-Paleo diet, today I ran around so much that I forgot to pick up something for myself for dinner. Upon opening the fridge I found some leftover chicken breast and a large bunch of parsley which I had left out of a recipe accidentally over the weekend.

I decided to reheat the chicken and see of I could find someway to eat all that parsley... With a bit of creativity I came up with a dish that was surprisingly delicious!

AIP - Paleo Tabbouleh 

You'll need:
1 large bunch of parsley
1 small red onion
1/6 head of cauliflower 
Apple cider vinegar
Olive oil
Sea salt to taste

Chop the parsley finely in a food processor and transfer to serving bowl. Process the onion in the same way and add to bowl. Finally, process the cauliflower until it forms tiny rice-like pieces and add those to the bowl as well.  Coat liberally with extra-virgin olive oil and mix. Add a few dashes of apple-cider vinegar and salt to taste.



No comments :

Post a Comment