Wednesday 25 December 2013

Happy Holidays 2013

Christmas Day 2013 and here's how we've spent the festivities so far:
Rolling around on the floor with Sera in front of the tree / admiring the twinkling lights and frosted ornamentnts / trying out new festive eye makeup / "look I fit inside Zio Giulio's Christmas gift!'

Here are a few things I want to try to remember for years to come:

-Recently when I ask Sera why she's so cute she replies "because I love you! And tackles me with the sweetest smiles and biggest hugs.
-though I'll never understand Pugliese dialect, Fabri's 93 year old grandmother Eleonora and I have the most satisfying and deep conversations at the holidays.
-Fabri fooled me into believing we weren't exchanging gifts again this year and then again proceeded to get me everything on my letter to Santa... Good thing I always also fool him!


I hope you have been having a wonderful, cozy, happy and fun filled Christmas.
Xx Jess


No comments :

Post a Comment