Friday 6 June 2014

Summing Up Sunday (or Friday) 2014: Week 22

I've had a big week in terms of realisations in life. Some of you might know that since August of 2012 I've been on a bit of a spiritual journey and have been meditating, practising yoga as well as reading up on and following some pretty important souls.  Well, it looks like the universe gives what you ask for because I am finding new resources in myself and a sense of calm and peace that I've always knew I was looking for, but never really got up and started looking for it.  I can tell you its hard to find, but it's a lot of fun to look for.

But, maybe you're hoping to read about all the fun things we've been up to in week 22... so I'll get to that!

Sera turned 40 months old on the 27th so we celebrated as we do every month by taking a family photo in a photobooth. It was really hard to find one this time (the usual was busted) and I'm not looking forward to what's going to happen when they start retiring these old machines... Fabri says maybe we should buy one for the new house!
Ho avuto una grande settimana in termini di realizzazioni nella vita. Alcuni di voi potrebbe sapere che da agosto del 2012 sto su un percorso spirituale. Faccio meditazione, pratico lo yoga, lego libri e seguo alcune anime piuttosto importanti. Beh, sembra che l'universo dà quello che chiedi, perché sto trovando nuove risorse in me stesso e un senso di calma e di pace che ho sempre saputo che stavo cercando, ma mai trovato. Posso dirvi che è difficile da trovare, ma è molto divertente da cercare. 

Ma, forse stai sperando di leggere a tutte le cose divertenti che abbiamo fatto in settimana 22 ...

Sera compiuto 40 mesi il 27 e quindi abbiamo festeggiato come facciamo ogni mese prendendo una foto di famiglia in un photobooth. E 'stato davvero difficile trovare uno questa volta (il solito era fuori servizio!) e non so cosa succederà quando iniziano a ritirarsi queste vecchie macchine ... Fabri dice che forse dovremmo acquistare uno per la nuova casa!

Rotonda della Besana //garden recreation//bubbles
// beautiful // kids' area at the anagrafe! // family portrait #40

The week was busy with me working on Hick and running errands, going to the dentist and other everyday stuff. Then on Friday I kept Sera home from school and we had a mommy-daughter day in the centre after picking up her new carta d'identità at the anagrafe.  I took her to the park at the Rotonda della Besana and she played with her dolls, giving them baths in the fountain until, of course, she was soaked from head to toe. She wore my cardigan buttoned up backwards for the ride home.

We had friends over for dinner on Friday and I made a Paleo pizza and mushroom/chicken/asparagus zucchini-pasta. I over poached some chicken breast and it came out rubbery so I had to bin it but other than that I couldn't believe it but BOTH dishes came out really well.  I'm starting to suspect I have some talent for this!

We went to the lake on Sunday to our friend's new cottage rental and spent some relaxing outdoor time. It was so nice we plan to go back this week as well!

La settimana era impegnato con me a lavorare su Hick e fare commissioni, andare dal dentista e altre cose della vita quotidiano. Venerdì ho tenuto Sera a casa da scuola e abbiamo avuto una giornata mamma-figlia in centro dopo aver ricevuto la sua nuova Carta d'Identità al all'anagrafe. L'ho portata al parco alla Rotonda della Besana e lei ha giocato con le sue bambole, dando loro bagni nella fontana fino a quando, naturalmente, lei era bagnato dalla testa ai piedi. Indossava il mio cardigan abbottonato indietro per il ritorno a casa. 

Avevamo amici per la cena di Venerdì e ho fatto una pizza Paleo e funghi / pollo / asparagi zucchine-pasta. Ho scottato un petto di pollo e ne è venuto fuori gommosa e quindi ho dovuto buttarlo, ma a parte questo non potevo crederci, ma entrambi i piatti sono venuto fuori davvero bene. Sto iniziando a sospettare ho qualche talento per questo! 

Siamo andati al lago Domenica al nuovo casale del nostri amici e abbiamo trascorso un po 'di tempo all'aperto rilassante. Era così bello che abbiamo intenzione di tornare questa settimana pure!

 Jess

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!

No comments :

Post a Comment