Monday 22 April 2013

Now!

Now Is the Right Time
What is it that you're waiting for? It's probably exactly that thing that you will regret not having done if you one day realise you never did. 

I've been thinking a lot about time lately and my relationship to it. I practise mindfulness meditation every day and since I've started it's really changed my perception of time. Every time I sit to meditate I'm reminded of one very true fact of life, that the moment is all we have. Now is all we ever have.

I have loads of things that I'm probably putting off in my life. It's funny, sometimes we don't even know what those things are unless we sit down and really think about them but when we do we realise what our priorities are.  Now is the right time for me to sit and think about it.... what's it the right time for you to do dear reader?

Now IS the right time... go out! Do it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment