Tuesday 25 February 2014

SummingUp Sunday 2014: Week 8

Another late one! Sunday was so busy because we were visiting friends in Torino and yesterday I felt too run down to post! It doesn't happen too often these days so instead of beating myself up abut it I just had a little rest in the afternoon.

On Wednesday I had a girls' night out and had a wonderful time chatting over steak at Delicatessen.  Oddly, my steak was presented in a bird's nest made out of hay which was then left on the table for presentation.

I finished Galileo the clown fish and placed him in my Etsy store. I haven't started my next craft yet because I'm still working on the crochet cushion cover from last week (not to mention the quilt and several other gigantic projects that I don't want to think about!)

Friday we went out for dinner with two of Sera's friends and their parents. The place was a bit far and not worth going back to but the girls had a wonderful time. Us moms had some fun too, drinking Baileys in the playroom while 'watching the kids' instead of after-dinner coffees at the table.

Saturday we went into the centre and had a nice wander around via Torino. It was the first time I ever went into Tiger and I was super happy I did. The shop is full of all sorts of random gadgets, foodstuffs, and otherness. Somne of my favorite purchases were: chocolate covered almonds, dill (almost impossible to find in Italy), mosaic stickers kit, sewing cards... what a weird selection for a shop huh?

Di nuovo in ritardo! Domenica ero così occupato perché stavamo visitando amici a Torino e ieri mi sentivo troppo stanca per scrivere! Non succede troppo in questi giorni allora invece di rimanere male ho deciso di riposare nel pomeriggio.

Mercoledì scorso ho avuto una notte con amiche e siamo stati benissimo chiacchierando intorno al tavolo al Delicatessen. Stranamente, la mia bistecca è stato presentato in un nido fatto di fieno!

Ho finito Galileo il pesce pagliaccio e lo misi nel mio negozio Etsy. Non ho iniziato il mio prossimo progetto  perché sto ancora lavorando sul cuscino in uncinetto della scorsa settimana (per non parlare della trapunta e diversi altri progetti giganteschi che io non voglio pensarci!)

Venerdì siamo andati a cena con due amici di Sera e dei loro genitori. Il posto era un po 'lontano e non vale la pena tornare a ma le ragazze si sono divertiti tantissimo. Anche noi mamme siamo divertiti, bevendo Baileys nella sala giochi, mentre 'guardavamo i bambini'.

Sabato siamo andati al centro per una bella passeggiata intorno via Torino. Era la prima volta che sono andata al negozio Tiger e sono super felice di averlo fatto. Il negozio è pieno di tutti i tipi di gadget, prodotti alimentari e alterità. Qualche cose preferiti sono: mandorle al cioccolato, aneto ( quasi impossibile da trovare in Italia ), kit adesivi mosaico, carte da cucire ... che una selezione strano per un negozio eh?



---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!

No comments :

Post a Comment