Tuesday 11 March 2014

THEWONDERFUL: James Victore

Today I wanted to introduce you to an inspirational guy I came across on one of my internet walkabouts.

James Victore is a New York based graphic designer (and company) with some really amazing work, but more importantly (at least in my case, not currently having any use for graphic designing) is an amazing speaker and has taken it upon himself to share his knowlege and wisdom with the rest of the world via his weekly 'Burning Questions'.

I first heard of him through this 99U speech and have been following along with his burning questions ever since. Every time I hear him speak it's a kick in the pants to getting me back on track either on working on my projects or living the best version of my life (and often the two of those go hand in hand.)

I've selected for you one of his Burnign Questions videos as a bit of a teaser for you to get to know him. Give it a chance and trust me, you'll be hooked!

Thanks James!


Oggi volevo farvi conoscere un ragazzo ispirazional che ho trovato durnate uno dei miei Walkabouts sul internet. 

James Victore è un grafic designer Newyorkese con lavoro davvero incredibile, ma ancora più importante (almeno nel mio caso, non avendo alcun neccessità per la grafic design al momento) parla benissimo, eè molto divertente e ha preso su di sé da condividere la conosceva e la saggezza con il resto del mondo attraverso i suoi settimanale 'Burning Questions'. 

L'ho sentito parlare per la prima volta attraverso questo discorso 99U. Ogni volta che lo ascolto è un calcio nel sedere per farmi tornare in pista sia a lavorare sui miei progetti o vivono la versione migliore della mia vita (e spesso le due di quelli che vanno di pari passo.)

Ho scelto per voi una delle sue 'Burning Questions' video, per farvi conoscerlo. Dategli una possibilità e credetemi, vi terrà incollati!

Grazie James!

PS.... James... I hope you're not upset I posted your photo from your twitter profile here! I wanted everyone to be able to enjoy your work as much as I do!


 Jess

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!

No comments :

Post a Comment