Wednesday 9 April 2014

Dream Home: Kitchens

I've been playing around with kitchen layouts for the new house.  I'm pretty sure I want to stick to white and wood and very modern angles, but I'm still not sure where I'd like everything to be. Kitchens are expensive and need to be done right.  Here are two layouts I'm experimenting.  Which do you like better? The first one is more interesting and has a good cooking triangle but the second one has slightly more seating and better traffic flow. FYI the big wood unit is a bookcase that we already own that I will turn into a cookbook reference library and large appliance storage.

-

Sto progettando il layout della cucina per la nuova casa. Sono abbastanza sicuro che voglio usare bianco ludcido e legno, ma non sono sicura coem verrà. Le cucine sono costosi e bisogna farli bene. Qui ci sono due layout che sto sperimentando. Quale ti piace di più? Il primo è più interessante e ha un buon triangolo di cottura, ma la seconda ha più posti a sedere e un migliore flusso del traffico. La grande unità di legno è una libreria che noi possediamo già. Si trasformerà in una biblioteca di libri di cucina e stoccaggio di piccoli elletrodomestici della cucina.

assymetrical island - L shaped kitchen

symmetrical Island - H shaped kitchen
Here are some kitchen details I've seen around that I'd like to incorporate in SPLURGE and SAVE versions / Qui sotto sono qualche dettagli della cucina che vorrei incorporare nei versioni costosi e economico.



I love this sink but I'd change the faucet

a similar sink for a fraction of the price: BREDSKÄR at IKEA

ernestomeda kitchen - built in
IKEA again

 Jess

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!

No comments :

Post a Comment