Tuesday 8 April 2014

A Year Ago On Buonaserababy : Un Anno Fa Sul Buonaserababy


Wow! It's been a year since this blog started! In celebration of that I'm going to take you all back 365 days to where it all began... the first post.

A New Blog

I have to say, looking back it wasn't the best post I've ever written. It didn't have any photos and was really just a list of my intentions in starting this blog. It wasn't translated into Italian either. I can't believe I've stuck with writing all my crazy thought and projects ever since!

Here's my new list of intentions of what I'm hoping to blog about in the coming blog-year:
  • since my autoimmune and health issues haven't (and won't) be going away any time soon I'm going to keep talking about them in the hopes that someone out there gets some benefit and insight into their own health and taking care of themselves - I'd also like to become a source of strength for people suffering from autoimmune diseases. There isn't much of a support system here in Italy and I'd like to help change that.
  • I'd like to bring you more healthy AIP and Paleo recipes or at least direct you towards people who are bringing great AIP and Paleo recipes... I've had huge benfits from changing my diet and I want to share everything I've learnt with you!
  • crafts, crafts, crafts! There are so many beautiful and wonderful things we can do with otu hands! Let's get creative!
  • gratitude and spiritual/mental/physical health- this has become a huge part of my life int he past year and an amazing friend in the healing process
  • parenting - I'm still such a novice on this topic!
  • interiors, architecture and design - follow along with me as I restructure my dream home!
  • animation - watch my creative struggle in making a 3D short film
Well, taht's all for now folks! Like I said, there's no telling what tomorrow brings and a year from now this list will have a completely different spin on things.

Thank you thank you thank you to all my devoted readers and welcome welcome to new friends! Happy birthday little blog!
-

Wow ! E 'passato un anno da quando questo blog è iniziato ! Nella celebrazione di questo ho intenzione di prendere tutto indietro 365 giorni dove tutto è cominciato ... il primo post .


Devo dire che, guardando indietro non era il miglior posto che abbia mai scritto. Non ha avuto alcuna foto ed era davvero solo un elenco delle mie intenzioni a partire da questo blog. Non è stato nemenno tradotto in italiano.  Non posso credere che ho continuato di scrivere di tutti il mio pensieri e progetti pazzi da allora!

Ecco la mia nuova lista di intenzioni di quello per il prossimo blog-anno:


  • -siccome la malattia autoimmune e i miei problemi di salute sanitarie non andranno mai via  ho intenzione di continuare a parlare di loro nella speranza che qualcuno là fuori ottiene qualche beneficio e comprensione della propria salute e prendersi cura di si - vorrei anche auitare la gente con malattia autoimmune a trovare un appoggio... non sembra che c'è tanta comprehensione in Italia al momento.
  • -Vorrei continuare di publicare ricette AIP o Paleo. Ho avuto benefici enorme cambiando dieta e credo che si puo anche fare senza rinuncaire buon gusto.
  • - tanto DIY. Ci sono così tante cose belle e meravigliose che possiamo fare con le mani! Viva la creatività!
  • -gratitudine e / salute mentale questo fisico / spirituale è diventato una parte enorme della mia vita nel anno passato e un amico straordinario nel processo di guarigi
  • -genitorialità - Sono ancora un partecipiante su questo argomento.
  • -interni , architettura e design - seguire con me come io ristrutturare la mia casa dei sogni !
  • -Animazione - seguite la mia lotta creativa nel fare un cortometraggio in 3D

Beh, per ora è tutto! Come ho detto, non si può dire quello che domani porta e un anno da ora questa lista avrà un aspetto completamente diverso.

Grazie grazie grazie a tutti i miei lettori affezionati e benvenuto benvenuto ai nuovi amici ! Buon compleanno piccolo blog!
 Jess

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!


No comments :

Post a Comment