Monday 7 April 2014

Summin Up Sunday 2014: Week 14

It's been a busy week. I've had a lot on my mind and everytime that happens I get a little hyper-active and want to be doing something all the time. Creating things, anything, really calms me down and destresses me. I love that I have that kind of outlet.

I'm very excited for this coming week. There's the Salone Del Mobile starting tomorrow and all the events of the fuori salone. The city is alive and I can feel its buzzing energy.  This is the first year I'm enthusiastic about the events because we're on the verge of buying the new house and of course a new house means new furniture too! We're going to the official convention on Saturday but I'm going to try to sneak in a lot of fuori salone too. I'll try to keep you updated on how everything goes and of course I'll be posting here and on Instagram!

maple-bacon banana muffins - shoes - strolling though the forest at Bosco Della Fontana - kitchen table fort - DIY fimo birthday cake - at the playground

E 'stata una settimana intensa. Ho avuto un sacco sulla mia mente e ogni volta che succede divento po 'iper-attivo; ho voglia di fare qualsiasi cosa costantamente. Creazione delle cose, qualsiasi cosa, davvero mi calma e mi di-stressa. Mi piace che io ho questa possibilità. 

Sono molto eccitato per questa settimana invece. Inizia il Salone del Mobile domani e tutti gli eventi del FUORI SALONE. La città è viva e posso sentire la sua energia. Questo è il primo anno che sono entusiasta degli eventi perché siamo sul punto di acquistare la nuova casa e, naturalmente, una nuova casa significa nuovi mobili! Cercherò di tenervi aggiornati su come tutto va e ovviamente sarò su Instagram!

 Jess

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!

No comments :

Post a Comment