Tuesday 21 May 2013

The 3rd week of May

Sorry about the blackout for the past week or so with posts.... here's what I've been up to:

-a week-long trip to Grenoble, France with Sera to visit some good friends.  Spent a lot of time wandering the cobbled pedestrian streets, wandering through the fresh market stalls and playing in the park.  Sera had a wonderful time and it was nice to have a city break alone with her, though we both really missed daddy.

-a visit to the emergency room for tummy troubles... (don't worry... nothing serious and I'm back eating grilled cheese and potato soup today!)

- reading 'Gone Girl' by Gillian Flynn on a friends' suggestion and really enjoying it... a new style of mystery!

-still keeping up with the 'Well Dressed' challenge, though I haven't been able to update you all on it until I get my photos sorted out... I'll try to do that later in the week.


No comments :

Post a Comment