Tuesday 19 November 2013

THEWONDERFUL Ali : Amazing Spiralized Meals

It's Not Pasta!
Ever since starting an AIP-Paleo diet I've had to be more creative about my menu planning. With the lack of grains, legumes and starchy carbohydrates like potatoes to lean on I've had more than my fair share of eating salads and grilled chicken breast. While delicious at times, 5 nights in a row can only lead you to boredom.

Just as I was about to start pulling out my hair from missing pasta Ali and her fabulous blog Inspiralized came to my rescue!  Her blog is packed to the brim with dish after dish of gorgeous looking and absolutely delicious recipes which are either already Paleo-AIP or with teeny tiny modifications can be!

The concept is easy... spiralize vegetables and use them in place of pasta in your recipes.  What's spiralizing? Ali can tell you. How can you do it? Ali can tell you. What's for dinner? Ali can tell you!!

I haven't bought my own spiralizer, but I am using a food processor with a julienne function and it's working out great! I had Ali's BLT Zucchini pasta for lunch without the tomato and it was just gorgeous!

Ali herself is also an inspiration to me as a blogger. She quit her job in June to follow her dream of being a food blogger and in these few short months she's taken both the blogging and food world by storm!  Everyday there are fantastic new posts on her blog and her photography is wonderful (and self-taught!) Her e-cookbook is being released this month and will surely be on my holiday gift-list!  She's a real wonder-woman!

Head on over to her blog or more recipes, inspiration, and inspiralization!
Buon Apetit!







No comments :

Post a Comment