Sunday 12 January 2014

Summing Up Sunday: 2014 - Week 2

Monday was Befana and therefore another holiday here in Italy. Fabri had the day off so we did some family stuff like going to storytime at Viridea. I took advantage of the christmas stuff being on sale and picked up a whole load of new crafts materials.

The rest of the week we've been trying to get back on schedule. Sera went back to school and I'm glad to say isn't crying when I leave her.  I've been trying to get the house back in order and get back to a million projects I have in my to-do list as always.

We had a date night on Thursday and went to go see Cirque Eloize...It was amazing! Check it out if you get a chance.

Went to the eye doctor on Saturday and checked that my eyes aren't getting into trouble because of the Plaquenil. I hate pharmaceuticals specifically for the side effects. How can something that's supposed to make me feel better also be so potentially damaging for my eyesight? Luckily, so far so good and I don't have any problems. Let's hope that keeps up!

Running around to car dealerships again. I have something similar to prosopagnosia (disorder that impares the recognition of faces) when it comes to cars. I can only normally recall the colour and manufacturer of a car as soon as it's out of my line of vision. If you spin me around and then show me three cars the same colour I wouldn't be ale to tell you which was which. It even happens with my own car. It's really embarassing. I normaly have to memorize licence plates to recognise a car, so car hunting isn't really my thing. I do like new car smell though!

Saw friends on the weekend and went to a great restaurant called Amnesia. It was a kind of bar with loud music and fantastic steaks so I was quite glad to go.  The food was really really good and they had 6 different kinds of salt on the table. I did a bit of chair dancing and was reminded that dancing in a bar that doesn't have a licence for dancing is vietato (forbidden!!).

A few photos from the week:

  • storytime with a Maggi on Befana
  • spring is blooming in our bathroom
  • getting back on track with Hick!
  • making paleo granola
  • Cirque Eloize 
  • making baby tutus
  • a new knitting project
  • dialated eyes after eye doctor's
  • car brochures

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!

No comments :

Post a Comment