Sunday 26 January 2014

Summing Up Sunday: 2014 - Week 4

Sera was back at school by Wednesday and seemed pretty happy to go. I guess she was bored spending day in and out alone with me at home. The sun decided to turn up by the end of the week so we were lucky have some nice, warm weather.

I broke my phone so am back in the 00's with my little red Nokia. No smartphones or apps for me at the moment! I kinda miss whatsapp, but only because I'm sure there are people trying to contact me via the app and I'm snubbing them by not answering.

I stopped by Coin on the way home from the dentist and picked myself up a cute monochrome colour block dress on sale from Mango and then spent the rest of the week hoping to have an excuse to wear it.

I got some work done on Hick! and filled the rest of my time getting ready for the party on Saturday. I finished up the Tutus for the girls, made my own fairy wings and loot bags for the kids. I prepared the snacks (all of which I'm not actually allowed to eat) and got all the plates, cutlery and decorations together.

The party was a huge success and I'll write a whole post about it to share the fun with you tomorrow once I get through all the photos.

We went out to dinner with friends on Saturday night but unfortunately the chicken wings I ordered arrived breaded and there wasn't much else on the menu that I'm allowed to eat so it was a bit disappointing. I did have a salad but was still hungry when we left. Sometimes it's really hard to eat out at restaurants, especially because I start to seem crazy if I begin explaining all the restrictions to the waiter.

All in all a wonderful week and we get to spend the rest of Sunday at lunch with friends and enjoying our new toys and gifts.
-

Sera è tornata a scuola Mercoledì e sembrava abbastanza felice di andare . Credo che lei si annoiava stare tutti giorni dentro casa da solo con me. 

Ho rotto il mio telefono così sono tornato negli anni '00 di con il mio piccolo rosso Nokia. Non ho nessun smartphone o app in questo momento! Sto mancando solo il fotocamera e whatsapp, ma solo perché sono sicuro che ci sono persone che cercano di contattarmi e io li sto snobbando da non rispondendo.

Ho fatto un salto a Coin mentre tornatvo dal dentista e ho comprato un vestito bianco e nero  in saldo da Mango. Ho trascorso il resto della settimana sperando di avere una scusa per indossarla .

Ho fatto lavori sul Hick! e occupato il resto del tempo preparando per la festa di Sabato . Ho finito il tutu per le ragazze , fatto le ali di fata e lootbags per i bambini. Ho preparato gli spuntini e la torta e messo tutti i piatti, posate e decorazioni insieme.

La festa è stata un successo enorme e domani scrivo un post con tante foto.

Siamo andati a cena con gli amici Sabato sera, ma purtroppo le ali di pollo che ho ordinato erano impanati e non dovevo mangiarli.  Ho avuto un insalata ma avevo ancora fame quando siamo andati via. A volte è davvero difficile mangiare fuori in ristoranti, soprattutto perché comincio a sembrare pazza se comincio spiegare tutte le restrizioni al cameriere .

Tutto sommato una settimana meravigliosa e si arriva a passare il resto della Domenica a pranzo con gli amici e godersi i nuovi giocattoli e regali di Sera.



  • DIY Fairy Wings! - Ali di Fate
  • new dress from Mango - Nuovo abito da Mango
  • returned to an old friend after smashing my smartphone - Vecchio Nokia
  • Peekaboo with Sara - Giocando con l'amichetta
  • Failed recipe - Una ricetta falita
  • Birthday Cake 3.0 Work In Progress - La torta 
  • A quick nap before the party - Dormendo prima della festa
  • Celebrate! - Auguri!
  • Enjoying some gifts - Giocando con i regali

---
Liking buonaserababy?  I'd love to hear from you! Now you can follow in so many ways!

No comments :

Post a Comment