Tuesday 5 November 2013

Thank Goodness for Gratitude


You all know by now that  practise meditation and am on some kind of spiritual journey of discovery, but once in a while on my journey I stumble upon something that I think can be useful, or at least inspiring to even the least spiritual of you out there.  Take a few minutes to watch this video.



If you liked the video or would like to find out more what practising Gratitude can bring to your life, it's not too late to join the FREE 21-Day Gratitude workshop over at the Mentor's Channel .  It just started yesterday and I have to tell you that day one was inspiring! Just watching the video in the morning made my whole day brighter.

In the car on the way to pick up Sera it was raining and instead of thinking "Oh no, I'm going to get wet when I get out of the car!" I was thinking "Wow! I'm glad I don't have to take the bus every day to get Sera. And I'm glad that I took my umbrella!"  A shift of thinking made the entire car-ride pleasant and when I did arrive the few raindrops on the top of the umbrella, mixed with the birds chirping to each other through the storm was a beautiful symphony.  I felt lucky to be there in that moment... Lucky to be alive.  That's Gratitude and I want more!

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment